Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When trying to find a specific part that I thought could be used for a close reading from previous articles we had read was kind of a difficult task for me to do. I struggled getting through the Emerson and really had some trouble analyzing that reading as a whole so I thought since I really didn't understand what was going on overall within that article that I couldn't really choose that. So I chose the one I understood the most about Kahns videos because I actually understood what the author was trying to get at when writing this towards his audience. The only part I found difficult was finding a passage with enough to analyze and talk about by close reading it, how do I know that the section I chose was a good one for the close reading? Once I picked what I thought to be a good section to analyze I found the rest came fairly easily to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment